Field Project Manager
Who are we?
Electreon offers governments, cities and fleet operators the most sustainable and cost-effective solution to enable 100% global transport electrification. We believe that our technology will help eliminate the use of fossil fuels in the transportation industry for a cleaner environment. We work in small, focused teams that are agile, efficient and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, the work is stimulating, and innovation is in part of our DNA.
Electreon has developed and successfully deployed wireless charging systems around the globe, in Europe, USA, and Israel.
This game changing system enables electrical vehicles to charge while driving or parked, negating the need to interrupt the vehicle usage to stop and charge. Electreon's wireless charging solution reduces the need for heavy batteries and flattens the electricity demand curve. Our end-to-end solution includes underground infrastructure, vehicle-side technology, and advanced charging management software.
Electreon is in a phase of substantial growth to deliver on full scale commercial projects in a variety of locations.
What you will do
As a Field Project Manager, you will lead the system installation, implementation, and post-sale support.
- Survey systems deployment project planning and site
- Perform timely and accurate preventative maintenance
- Maintain relationships with customers and ensure timely communication, resolution, and proper follow-up to drive customer satisfaction.
- Packaging and mechanical / electrical integration
- Flexibility for non-routine work hours
- Working with high voltage
- Subcontractors\Channel’s training
- 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Experience in wiring according to electrical drawings and wiring electrical cabinets
- Experience in assembly according to assembly schema and assembly of Electrical cabinets
- Inventory control
- Knowledge and experience in Electrical and mechanical assemblies – Mandatory
- High technical sense, pedantry and accuracy, order and organization, desire to learn
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
- Chief electrician license of 3X250Amp – A significant advantage
- Knowledge and experience with Electric vehicles systems – Advantage