Field Engineer - France
Who are we?
ElectReon has developed and successfully deployed wireless charging systems around the globe, from Europe, USA, and the middle east.
This game changing system enables electrical vehicles to charge while driving or parked, negating the need to interrupt the vehicle usage to stop and charge.
ElectReon's wireless charging solution reduces the need for heavy batteries and flattens the electricity demand curve. Our end-to-end solution includes underground infrastructure, vehicle-side technology, and advanced charging management software.
Electreon is in a phase of substantial growth to deliver on full scale commercial projects in a variety of locations across France and globally.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are seeking an experienced Field Engineer with excellent teamwork skills for the role of Field Engineer.
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in electronics and be capable of solving customers' troubleshooting issues and performing
system installations in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, the candidate should be, eager to learn new fields and technologies.
As a Field Engineer, your responsibilities will include:
Performing preventative maintenance, installations, and troubleshooting of systems.
Maintaining and upgrading systems in the field.
Working in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Providing technical customer support.
- Engineer /practical engineer in Electrical & Electronics (required).
- Valid certificates allow you to work as an electrician in the EU.
- Experience in reading electrical diagrams.
- Practical experience in troubleshooting on site
- Knowledge in the test equipment
- Proficiency in handling Low Voltage and electrical systems.
- Experience in soldering.
- https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3AhihOSuP2_3wGe0Pxbb3aAR3oN2pkPAaUUi71iNDQ/editCreativity, problem-solving skills, and the ability to improvise.
- Fast learner with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Customer support-oriented.
- Proficient in Technical English.
- BAC +3 or BAC +5
- CET/ ISCET
- IEC 61850
- Ability to work in a team and establish excellent interpersonal relationships.
- Hybrid work schedule, on site and remote work
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Flexible working hours, coordinated with multiple time zones in Europe.