Enterprise Account Executive
Tomorrow.io’s Customer Team makes it possible for weather-sensitive industries like technology and on on-demand, construction, aviation, energy, outdoor entertainment, autonomous cars, drones, and other forward-thinking businesses, to operate faster than the speed of weather.
We are seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to join our dynamic team, which fosters creativity, values innovation, insists on teamwork, demands accountability, and is committed to achieving exceptional results. The primary role of an Enterprise Account Executive is to introduce and sell new products across diverse markets, follow objectives which align with the company’s core values: put people first, make an impact, and show true grit. In addition, the Enterprise Account Executive must maintain current knowledge of all products, services, and competition.
What you’ll do:
- Build a book of business within specific verticals
- Utilize referrals and existing business relationships to identify new business opportunities
- Ability to target the right personas and build new relationships through deep understanding of key vertical market value
- Ability to build/demonstrate value on how your clients are achieving ROI leveraging our weather intelligence solution
- Travel onsite to prospects when needed
- Collaborate with all branches of Tomorrow.io (e.g. Public Sector, Marketing, Product, Customer Success, and Enablement) to support highest quality of service and knowledge sharing with clients
- Generate accurate forecast and business pipeline
What you bring:
- 5+ years of successful SaaS sales with proven quota attainment
- Ability to qualify opportunities quickly and build relationships
- Expertise in delivering a compelling message
- Experience and comfort being conversant with all levels of personas
- Success with solution selling
- High degree of confidence throughout the sales cycle
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, high energy, and a “can do” attitude, balancing multiple tasks
If you have reached this point and you are super excited to work for a world changing organization, but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless.
Tomorrow.io is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. Tomorrow.io participates in the E-Verify program in all US states, as required by law.
At tomorrow.io we have established a workplace culture that values fairness and equal opportunities and we believe it is crucial for fostering a positive and productive environment. Regularly reviewing and adjusting pay practices to align with legitimate drivers of pay, such as job level, geographic location, and performance, demonstrates a commitment to maintaining equity within the organization.This commitment to ongoing assessment and improvement is key to creating a workplace that is not only diverse and inclusive but also fair and just. Anticipated salary range for this role is $240K-$280K subject to local market and candidates skills and experience. Comprehensive health benefits, unlimited paid time off and other benefits included. Relocation assistance may be offered/available for certain roles.
Tomorrow.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.