WINT Water Intelligence is dedicated to helping businesses reduce their environmental footprint by preventing the hazards, costs, waste and environmental impact associated with water leaks and waste. Utilizing the power of artificial intelligence and IoT technology, WINT provides a solution for commercial facilities, construction sites and industrial manufacturers looking to cut water waste, reduce carbon emissions and eliminate the impact of water-leak disasters. WINT has been recognized by Fast Company and CB Insights as one of the world’s most innovative AI companies and has won multiple awards including “Next Big things in Tech” and Insurance Times’ claims prevention technology award.
- Test multidisciplinary Embedded Systems (SW/HW)
- Responsible for features’ testing starting from integration till end-to-end functional testing
- Define clear test plans that cover all use cases and scenarios.
- Execute testing to verify functional behaviour of the products and to ensure their quality
- Execute automatic tests using existing Framework and analyse the results
- Provide requirements for automatic tests
- Involvement in all stages of development including planning, testing, and up to production
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as QA Engineer
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Eexperience in execution and maintenance of manual tests cases
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working with Linux
- Team player as well as being able to take full ownership and work independently
- Python or other scripting knowledge, experience in test scripts execution – advantage
- Experience in testing of an embedded system (HW/SW) – advantage
- Experience as QA leader – advantage