Sales Development Team Lead (SDR Leader)
WINT Water Intelligence is dedicated to helping businesses reduce their environmental footprint by preventing the hazards, costs, waste and environmental impact associated with water leaks and waste. Utilizing the power of artificial intelligence and IoT technology, WINT provides a solution for commercial facilities, construction sites and industrial manufacturers looking to cut water waste, reduce carbon emissions and eliminate the impact of water-leak disasters. WINT has been recognized by Fast Company and CB Insights as one of the world’s most innovative AI companies and has won multiple awards including “Next Big things in Tech” and Insurance Times’ claims prevention technology award.
As the Sales Development Team Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving the growth and success of WINT, linking efficiently both Marketing and Sales efforts. You will be responsible for establishing, leading and managing a high-performing Sales Development team, focused on generating qualified leads, nurturing prospects, and eventually creating opportunities for our North America Sales organization, helping them to close more deals. This is a full-time remote position reporting to the Global VP of Marketing which requires some domestic business travel.
If you are a fearless and relentless SDR leader who is competent of owning an individual quote as well as overseeing your team’s targets – This is your opportunity to play a key role in the growth of a dynamic startup!
- Team Leadership:
- Recruit, train, and mentor a top-notch team of Sales Development Representatives (SDRs).
- Inspire and motivate the team to exceed targets and achieve key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Foster a collaborative and results-driven culture within the Sales Development team.
- Strategy and Planning:
- Develop playbooks and execute strategic plans for lead generation and pipeline development.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing teams to align efforts and optimize the sales funnel.
- Continuously analyze market trends and competitor activities to refine strategies.
- Process Optimization:
- Implement and refine Outbound and Inbound lead generation processes.
- Utilize CRM tools and other technology to streamline workflows, automate and enhance team efficiency.
- Enforce strict SLA rules in follow-up and response rate as part of Sales cycles
- Identify areas for improvement and implement advanced solutions to optimize the lead qualification process.
- Performance Monitoring and Reporting:
- Establish and track key metrics to measure the success of the Sales Development – individually and as a team.
- Provide regular performance reports to the executive leadership team, highlighting achievements and areas for improvement.
- Implement data-driven decision-making processes to enhance overall team performance.
- Work closely with the Sales team to ensure seamless handover of qualified leads.
- Collaborate with Marketing to align content, messaging and campaigns for maximum impact.
- Foster effective communication channels between Sales Development, Sales, and Marketing teams.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in a B2B Sales Development role within a tech software company, with a track record of exceeding quota and targets – Must!
- Leadership experience, managing SDR teams consisting at least 3 reps with a demonstrated ability to inspire and professionally guide a high-performing team.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – Native English speaker both written and verbal competence (phone & email).
- Tech savvy – can explain complex technical concepts and processes in a clear and simple language.
- Familiarity with CRM, Outreach, Enrichment tools and Marketing automation software.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience with the following software: Salesforce, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Apollo and ChiliPiper – Preferred.
Your Characteristics | Who You Are:
- Charismatic, self-driven mindset loaded with emotional intelligence.
- A team player – like working with other departments with a friendly attitude.
- Goal crusher – loves challenges and breaking records.
- Well thought out – copes well working under pressure in a competitive environment.
- Willingness to work on extended US hours (EST/CST).
- Pro hybrid working model (WFH / Boston office).
- Availability to travel domestically / Internationally as needed (±10%)
Are you a dynamic leader with a passion for driving sales growth in a fast-paced startup environment? We invite you to join WINT and be a key contributor to our success story.