Sales Business Development Manager
WINT Water Intelligence is dedicated to helping businesses reduce their environmental footprint by preventing the hazards, costs, waste and environmental impact associated with water leaks and waste. Utilizing the power of artificial intelligence and IoT technology, WINT provides a solution for commercial facilities, construction sites and industrial manufacturers looking to cut water waste, reduce carbon emissions and eliminate the impact of water-leak disasters. WINT has been recognized by Fast Company and CB Insights as one of the world’s most innovative AI companies and has won multiple awards including “Next Big things in Tech” and Insurance Times’ claims prevention technology award.
The Business Development Manager for the Sales Department in Israel will be responsible for fostering business growth, primarily through local partnerships.
They will actively participate in business planning processes and building deep relationships with local business partners.
- Be responsible for direct sales and managing an active sales pipeline.
- Manage and cultivate relationships with local business partners.
- Utilize sales expertise to drive business development initiatives.
- Collaborate with the sales team to align business development strategies with sales goals.
- Contribute to the development of strategic plans for the Israeli market.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities to identify business opportunities.
- Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key partners.
- Explore and evaluate opportunities for market expansion.
- Drive initiatives to penetrate new segments and geographical areas.
Required Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales/ business development
- Proven track record in business development, specifically in the Proptech, Contractech is essential.
- Strong understanding of the local market and business landscape.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic partnerships.
- Results-oriented and proactive mindset.
The position is located in the UK and operates in a hybrid capacity.